Sure, it’s ironic that you may be headed south of the border while locals are vying to cross into the US, but Mexico has a lot to offer temporary foreign residents.
Top on the list is the ability to come and go as you please with only your passport and a Mexican Tourist Card.
- Close proximity to the US
- Easy in/Easy out Visa Requirements
- Hugely popular destination for US and Canadian citizens
- Established English-speaking population and tourism industry
- Fiber Optic Internet
- Beautiful beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- Possible to drive to and from California
What to Expect:
- A few hundred other online poker players
- Cheap living
- Spring Breakers
- Lots of real estate for the keen investor
- A relatively safe environment, contrasting what the US media says
- Great Mexican food!